Wednesday, March 10, 2010

missing death and taxes

Nothing much to report, been back too long.

Nephew's cancer, cousin's suicide, my own slathering demons. I lose myself in form, my form is my function.

I need a break. Some kind of positive karmic recognition. My mind flows around the tomb of Ozymandias. I hear her voice in the electric winds. She has moved on. But I am always coldly reminded .

" Tis better to have loved and lost, then never to have loved at all."

My response is always " Until you've lost it don't tell me that."

Tired of looking for work. I miss so much. Friends from asia and here. Altohugh my mojo has been back awhile. It transforms into easy charms and trinkets of confidence.

I guess I fall victim to toxic nostalgia. The sweet dream for what once was. WHen she all there was. April is coming and I struggle alot. The stars will always remember true love.

I miss my girl. I miss the dream that bleeds away.I miss the shadow between the sun and moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment