Monday, May 17, 2010

UK explorations - week 1

AFter what sounds like the beginning of an adventure novel I made it to the UK one week ago. Most of my exprations were of sites historical sties that I can do on the cheap.
The story begins with my explorations of my local area. Going to see the Thames off putney bridge and exploring the locale. I then traveled to Hyde park, roamed around Buckingham Paace and Wellington arch. I saw big Ben and the London eye. Listen to English blues and even met another poet. I got to improvise poetry in a Phoenix. I went to the Roman wall to thank the Iceni and ended up giving a brief lecture on the subject and meandered around whitechapel. Where the crays murdered and Jack stalked.
I aso saw the tower. All were places I read of. Pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment