Wednesday, December 5, 2012

a dying breed

sensei - definition - unassailably virtuous, uncommonly skilled, uncannily perceptive and invariably poor

Guys back me up on this - It's hard to believe the sensei wa 13 and shy once upon a time. My nine year old neighbor did an adorable monologue cause he is trying out for his drama club. And he asked me "Uncle Scot why did you get into theater." My answer was the most honest I could think of "Girls"

it brought me back to the first time I fell in love at the library in william floyd where I saw Sue, Tiffani and Maya , for the first time. Her mother Lorna ( my second ma )took me in as her prodigal caucasian son. And that's where it started. SO many years so many memories


flow - do not try to remember, try softer, to learn how to lose yourself, to die is liberating, once you've been through that the freedom is pure. the art is about relationships and being the best person possible at the moment, flow without thought

I have such a good looking group of students and as I was at the DMV thinking about the lover's PSS fight, that is the height of torture that should be outlawed by the geneva convention

i need a good sparring partner, preferably someone of my level or higher. well that applies to many things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment