Thursday, April 1, 2010

April's Fool from the new story

I officially despise April with the power of 1000 white hot suns.

Always without fail has been a bad month for me. Just wondering if in the mists of memory the dead remember. If upon walking the road of shadows, between the dreaming and the dead, do you remember all your joys born of my sacrifice. Do you know ?, do you care?

Foolish I know. But today is the day for fools and I have been both Jester and Prohphet. I've been the omniscient Greek chorus and the knavish clown.

But I always think in my dark moments what it is to be erased what it is to wipe out all in a quest to wipe out the bad with the blood the good.

Tell me it was real with more than just a few banal words. Tell me it was worth it. Sometimes gods should reward us for our faith. That love is eternal when it is sworn.

It is the doom of men that we forget but the fool remebers all. So do you remember me. Confirmation of a vow and a memory of love made long ago. Or am I now the secret shadow across your soul.

But you've gone across the veil. The Harlequin is just a witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment