Sunday, April 4, 2010

Pondering a night sky

Speed of Darkness.

Pondering loneliness, a quantum singularity. A black hole where even light doesn’t escape. I wrote a note to a friend in need, as part of this text. I hope it helps.
Those who pick fights, shouldn’t complain when they are beat down. An old saying I learned in the art. With the art comes the flow, with the flow comes the strength to adapt and change. To me the flow was always a matter of faith. It’s very hard to become soft. Such is the dichotomy of the style and the dangerous path we all as martial artists walk. With words I have saved many, from being beaten down. From unleashing the art in it’s purest form. The defense of self. I have often been told. That the self is destructive, it is the core of suffering. Life and limb must be protected. But what else? Attack is defense, defense is attack. Water may be the form we seek to achieve but we also can drown in it. My form is my function, as is my formlessness. Such is the path. SO I flow, like the blood in my veins and the words in my soul.
I can in more ways than you know, relate to pain, and pressure, the pressure to defy gravity and not plunge to the earth, when to fall would feel like a release. and I understand exhaustion, bone crushing and blood deep. My response from the deepest, loving, part of my soul is this. Is remarkably ...simple. The force that has always kept me strong in the most impossible situations and grueling of circumstances is love. Through love we sacrifice and through love we suffer, through love we lose our minds and through through love we learn the true meaning of feeling and forgiveness. Love is an act of faith that borders on myth. For we have to believe in what we can't see. The love you give and receive validates that prayer. You will endure this, and yes the torments and harder than stone and twice as unforgiving. But love, like the flow is eternal. All things change, even the bad things. You will withstand because of that small act of faith that lights the stars, begets the flow, and keeps us going.

No comments:

Post a Comment