Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A wink and a smile

A wink and a smile

The time of ages suited in grey,
A war with ever flowing sand,
The ruin of the sacred day,
The dominant right of command,
For a story fortune’s fool,
Against the dice way you weighted
A chance to except accept the rule,
All parts the player played.
Tis the answer also the riddle,
Was it worth sweet elation,
Both ends burning mourn the middle
You sit in actor’s interrogation
A chilling spectre touching freeze,
Smiling in the dark lady’s face
Fear’s sickle kills by degrees.
Although it’s swung with grace.
SO the deny the fear to overtake,
I say without compunction,
I’ll go on and make fear quake.
Cause my form is my function.
“AT ME !!” fair spirit , I raise this toast,
It is a greater cause to drink,
With blade and wit, I’ll war this ghost,
With a smile and a wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment