Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday or what spawned my weeks rants

What spawned bad decisions=good stories. My week begins. Monday was a day like any other. Sun was shining. I took out my pressed suit for an interview. All immaculately pressed. Even checked the weather. Drove to the interview place early, they had three streets with the same name in the same industrial park.. Got lost, went to wrong place. Find it. Go in, they suddenly a downpour the likes of which the gods have never seen. Me without an umbrella, soaked to the bone ( resembling a drowned muppet ). I go to the interview, ace it. Head back out into the wet. Rain in buckets , rain in barrels. Get home and the minute I pull in it stops. I then want to give the gods a job interview, to see if they are good potential candidates for omnipotence. You want to ask the gods “Really now, so it’s gonna be like that is it.?”

No comments:

Post a Comment