Saturday, February 18, 2012

Never put a sword in the hand of a man who cannot dance

Never put a sword in the hand of a man who cannot dance

Shoes scuff, skirts twirl,
Hair in ribbons, longing eye
Cross the floor, ask the girl
Reach out hand, don’t ask why

In the music lose yourself
At that moment you are her’s
Holding all your wealth
As head to shoulder purrs

I would die for you, my lass
The love I endure
Nothing this moment surpass
No time to be unsure

And as we move to the song
For it is the fashion
The shining time never long
Consumed by the passion

Feel the dances magic,
That emotion all you’ll know
The song ending tragic
When you have to let her go

2 comments:

  1. Scot, I can't dance, would you not want me wielding? knowing what you know about me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jer you can dance, slam dancing is a type of dance

    ReplyDelete