Monday, September 3, 2012

Wake

Wake - AT ME  !!!! truer words have neveer been spoken, get back up, dust yourself , off,go in,  and keep punching, because in the end when all the epithets are shouted, the rumors circulated, and the blood cools. There is only the flow, the fight, true love and the freedom to explore them. Do your worst. I'm still here and the fates haven't managed yet to put me in the ground. My oft broken heart, battle scarred still beats, broken but not diminished. I still am a good man and do good things for their own sake. Having long since given up on karmic debt repayment. Doing good for it's own sake. Living the many meanings of wake. My interest is the principal and the principle of the balance. People never prove me wrong about loyalties to their options.  And still even in my darkest moments, the mute stars will remember true love. Love itself cannot love as much as I. For I am the flow. Live love fight and be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment