Friday, September 28, 2012

this feeling long forgotten


she has eyes of starlight, and a smile that makes the sun envious, and the man I am once again remembers why I chose the emotional content I have. I've faced armed men and with her I am afraid. I am strong but in those constellations I am weak. . Gods I love this feeling. Courage is going on in spite of fear. For her I hold the sun in my chest, and forget the memory of past scars. this moment is the purest on incarnations , tis a summoning and exaltation and I would not trade it for the worlds. borrow my eyes and see what I see. Perfect grace in a laugh of silver

I believe in fairy tales and slaying dragons, knightly virtues and trials by ordeal, I know my place and it's between her and anything that would harm her. Gods Let me take that pain from her. and I would do anything to be worthy of her, to be her hero. Cause she is the cause worth fighting for.



Love is an inconveinient thing

When the mind in battle dwell

Ringing stell when a heart may sing

Lost and found in her spell

 

So with a whinsome thought

The bastard poem writes itself

In my heart and soul are wrought

An obvious pineing in rhymed stealth

 

The passion as with me oft flows

If fire, rain, quake and lightning

These few words in truest love shows

With the passion senses heigtenning

 

Speak to me my stars and sky

For you know how I do feel

With cunning visage I oft rely

When stripped bare in eyes reveal

 

Tell me you see, and it is the same

That my love comes from confusion

The battered lion heart reclaim

And disbelieve that illusion

No comments:

Post a Comment