Monday, October 1, 2012


Being a man of action

Of this love tis but a fraction

For your satisfation

I tell you this my creed

 

In those eyes I find joy

Sarcastic and very coy

With these words shall I deploy

In these petals you will read

 

Being one with the flow

This love is all I know

With this poem hope to show

This flower from the seed

 

I call to you Phoebe’s daughter

Blood feeds earth though slaughter

I boil and freeze like water

For in that heart I am freed

 

My moon it has begun

To the eclipse I shall run

I am a shadow to your sun

Your love my meat and mead

 

May this passion never cool

This fire over rule

I rather be this fool

No obstacle impede

 

So I ask for this chance

In the delerium of romance

I ask you for this dance

If you let me lead

 

Now late is the hour

I must storm this tower

Yield to a greater power

And to your mercy I concede

No comments:

Post a Comment