Thursday, February 7, 2013

Searching

Where are you I ask


Putting self to task

Scars conspire the mask

Broken winged heart needs soar





Heart blasts of thunder

Cerulean eyes of wonder

The true name of sunder

Mind and heart at war





Only thought that love

The lonely swan song of

Talons rip the dove

A wish for it’s surcease





Enough of idle chatter

For the morale of the matter

Hollow bones will shatter

And find a piece of peace



For in this random talk

The eyes and talons of a hawk

The lift and dive and stalk

A solitary hunter known to few





Angels will surely weep

With the secret they must keep

It is she that steals my sleep

drowned eyes of oceanic blue



With her wit me unseeming

my half soul of her dreaming

This joy within me teeming

Her spirit sets me free



Lost in redeeming eye

“gods!”, this warrior poet defy

She is love’s reason why

and she will come to me

No comments:

Post a Comment