Friday, December 27, 2013

ntellectual arguments with a six year old -
Scot - You want me to eat your brain?
Brandon - No
Scot - Yes
Brandon - No
Scot - Yes
( 3 minutes later )
Brandon - No
Scot - No
Brandon - Yes
( I commenced eating his brain, and thought about how I learned most of my morality from bugs bunny )
Brandon - uncle scot is a stupidhead (laughing)
(Then I with all my intellectual and verbal powers went in with a devastating counter.)
Scot - Am not.
Brandon - Why?
( My mind flashed to Admiral Akbar at the battle of Endor , "it's a trap!!")
Scot - Well played young sir.



 intellectual arguments with a six year old - part 2

Scot - so brandon are you hanging out with me tonight
Brandon - Nu=uh , I got a play date with 2 girls
Scot - life is so unfair, your social life is better than mine
Brandon - (putting fingers up to head making an "L" sign ) Loser
( he walks over pats me on the knee ) it's ok, uncle scot, you can eat my brain later

No comments:

Post a Comment