Monday, December 30, 2013

scot quote of the day - Sensei witnesses 20 something Guy in a profanity filled yelling rant at his girlfriend - I wasn't going to get involved - I just wanted my cigarettes, the store had families in it. I said " excuse me."

Guy -excuse you ****ing yourself ass****

Scot - listen infant, I have injuries older than you, and unless you want to have PTSD from me choking you with your umbilical cord, Show some manhood and treat your lady with respect. I don't have to curse once to put you back in your womb and hope you develop more, you zygote. I will eat you.

Guy ( attempts a witty retort, stumbles )

I go in for the kill

Scot - these conversations are so much easier with you X-box and action figures. Yelling at your girl doesn't make you a man, your really bad ink doesn't make you a man, being a man - makes you a man - Now grow up and apologize.

He stormed out with his girl - the cigarettes were free of charge

No comments:

Post a Comment