Thursday, May 10, 2012

RANT #1 - THE PLAN IS......There is no hugging in eskrima- I must endeavor to channel my inner supervillain - I am now working on my EVIL LIST of EVIL EVILNESSNESS - It's not the same list as in "It's on the list". I must address the rumors. There is an awful, awful rumor that I am a complete and total softie. I should just change my name to Mr. Squishy Bughead man. these are cruel lies and falsehoods. I will spend the rest of the day eating timid woodland fae creatures and putting their heads on pike - as a warning to the others. I wish to be named Doctor Evil squshy bughead man the vile.

This spawned from

.Uncle Sensei's advice - Now I understand Eddard Stark's line " War was easier than daughters."


Uncle - my dearest niece guys at that age cannot be trusted, they are winkies with a backpack

Niece - what age can they be trusted?

Uncle - Never. A man should never treat you with less respect than I treat you. If he disrespects you, he is not worth keeping.


I have this recurring dream, a young boy comes to court one of my girls, ( my niece sarah, jeremy's daughter Liv or isabel most likely ) and I am sitting on the porch sharpening a sword with my entire dojo, throwing out lines like " N...o, that's not how you break a neck." or " No this is how you destroy evidence."- all my girls and friends who have girls, know they can call me

No comments:

Post a Comment