Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ambient Light 2

SLIGHTLY MAD (Male)

I don’t want to be a cavalier curmudgeon , I think we all went a little crazy when the towers fell. The American human snapped collectively. We all went a little crazy. Force is what I realized only respects force. I’m tired of being incommunicado. But I happen to be a cursed with a paladin complex. Here is where I dwell between the voices. Knowing enough and not enough at the same time. I’m being stalked by a tiny skulking cat, leonine in bravado. It moves with a grace and panache I admire. I follow him through the maze of courage and carnage. Then I cross a bright shining line. The quiet brought by sleep and pills. There isn’t enough of us to form a majority. So I just get grumpy and wait to get shanghaied by the next shiney thought coming at the speed of dark. I seek quietus. I seek rescue in the visage of some woman coming, coming to save me. My whims are mercury affected by the cold and the hot. So I apologize because that is the heart of wordplay.

ERIC
X ( Male )

You know excuses really piss me off.
There is nothing more annoying than an ex alcoholic. I don’t mean the ones who are being good. I mean the vitriolic, rabid ex alcoholics that treat the program like It’s a religion. They found the devil in booze so god wasn’t too far behind, waiting there with open arms and group therapy. They painted themselves into such tight moral corners, they had no choice but to look to the heavens. I still drink cause I’m no quitter and I don’t go to meeting. I also don’t drink and drive, drink till I hit my wife or piss myself. Moderation being the key. I don’t go to meetings. I don’t tell the world this is what I am and that I have a disease. The algorithm is wrong. I don’t blame nucleic acids and upbringing. You want to feel this. You want to heal me. Don’t bother. I will be blind deaf and dumb to your sermons.

Dude let’s face it, you were a hell of a lot more fun when you were drinking. Now you just exist. The whole drunken dimension is gone from you and now all you are is a self righteous pain in the ass. And you know what bugs me most.

It’s like those ex smokers who’ve become tobacco nazis or even worse those whiney ass never smokers who claim they get sick when they smell smoke. They can just relax.

You were the one that hit your ex-wife

Felt fucking great didn’t it.

You were the one who smacked up his car.

You were the one who pissed himself. Not the booze. You.

SO do my a favor, you can preach the efficacy of your cure. I never claimed to have willpower. I never claimed to be strong. I’ll revel in my weakness. And that makes me way stronger than you. You see I got the cure. The panacea that’ll fix you. Not snake oil.


HUNGER ( Female )

Nothing is real but hunger, I starve, go without and learned never to prize more than what you can carry. Never eat meat in a war zone. Boil everything and learn to blame. Like when the old Irishman say “ It was never cold in Ireland until the English came..”

There is only hunger that drives the human and his conditions. Hunger is a rule, a law and a truth. She dwells in the very pits of me. The hole that gets greater the more you take away. . It is naked hunger that defines. That’s driving servitude is what will cure me.

Hunger requires nothing and the answer to the riddle of what is greater than god.

No comments:

Post a Comment