Monday, April 16, 2012

she sang for me

She sang for me and me alone
In a chamber with echoes clear
No sin for her I wouldn't atone
Nothing that would engender fear

She sang for me in my sleep
Behind the walls of my closed eyes
Falling far and hard this love so deep
Feeling this love far from wise

But this love is mine I scream
To the gods that would take her
She is my love this dream
And only my kiss could wake her

I'll only have her a short time
In the scheme of things
I'll hold her love woven in my rhymes
and feel all the warmth it brings

For she makes all things right
As she holds me to her breast
There is nothing I wouldn't fight
At her whims simplest behest

This love I feel is true I say
And destined only to last
Her voice an altar to which I pray
When what's past is past

So my goddess listen close
These love are only long ago and once upon
For this queen in brave repose
I'll gladly be her pawn

SO for this love I'll sacrifice
All that I can give
For losing her is worth the price
If happily ever after she live

No comments:

Post a Comment