Wednesday, August 26, 2009

hmmm

How to phrase this, I have all these stories to tell about my recent experiences. How I have changed. And few to share them with. Just tired today. Went through many old photos and letters. Today, seems my masochism knows no bounds. Increased my isolation. Training is going okay. Just wish I didn't know as much as I did about so many. My wounded heart screams for vengeance. But my better angels hold sway for now. Something achingly beautiful is in my thoughts fighting to break free of the chrysalis. Perhaps someday. But not today. I have this desire to strike out. Right a few wrongs. Maybe regain some of my spirit in the process. For a little while I don't care who I hurt. I have been relegated to regrettable and best forgotten. And so much sacrificed for the ungrateful. It's about time I do the same, cause some more damage. If I am going to be cast as the villain I might as well revel in it. I have a sit down with my seraphim.

No comments:

Post a Comment