Friday, June 12, 2009

just a little poem from the new story

Ki Sa Do

( ki sa do is the korean word for chivalry, broken down furhter = ki is tall, sa is four and /or death, do is spirit borrowed from the chinese. The spirit of a knight)


I was sitting and thinking
with memories seasons to taste
to stare at my enemy winking
that love is never a waste

Over the twilight time between
the word thats said and the deed
I find pulled by hands unseen
and often yield to epitaphs creed

then in time of sorrow and delight
long ago and forever far
I never lose that of the night
when my blade doth the stars scar

I have walked with many ghosts
and listen to their tales be told
given my good share of toasts
and poems these arms enfold

so on honor my mind besets
and valour my soul commands
my heart endures past regrets
I follow loves' demands

I face the challenge with fist and blade
and give in to the waters' flow
when these thoughts of past pain invade
my shield and armor is ki sa do

No comments:

Post a Comment