Saturday, April 18, 2009

Jhang Gun Punches Submarine

Well it was an interesting week, I may have to jump hogwan's. After doing research into my contract and Korean labor law. I did my research before I got here, GnB is a reputable school but the franchises individual owners make the decisions. So that's been my week, training, writing, and all in all being good. Looking into my TESOL certifications. The expectation of me to be teaching in Korean has killed me the most. And according to my sources it shouldn't be happening.

When I get paid in May, negotiations with my boss. My services are in demand here.

As to the title of my blog, My students, the ten year olds are well behaved and adore me. They had an assignment to draw sports. My students drew a bunch of pictures of me in various action poses, punching submarines, killing sharks, jumping out of planes. Looks Like I've become Doc Savage. They are the ones that call me by my Korean name.

The weekend was fun

No comments:

Post a Comment