Monday, May 11, 2009

babysitting

The first Monday back is lng and hard after a short week. My kids were mostly well behaved but my boss is still fighting me with my English only policy. Sice I don't have a Korean co-teacher to fall back on. I am also a little sick. I have been here five months and worked sick through most of that time. I have sick days but I haven't taken them. I just want to get to my sixth month. Then I can make decisions of wehter or not to jump schools because my airfare here will have been paid. If I ever do come back here I'm teaching in public school or one of the adult schools in Seoul. I had a real case of the blues on Sunday missing home and my family and friends. But little blessings like my crew here help. Today in class I had to teach a 40 minutes class with about 30 seconds worth of material. Thank the gods I can improvise.

No comments:

Post a Comment