Tuesday, May 12, 2009

a walk through the other central park

In Dongtan, there is another big(well big for Korea) Park, called Central Park. Walked home from the Hogwan trying to break through some writers block. My head full of Korean, Swordwork, and Poetry. The Park intself is more of a public recreation center. Soccer fields, Rollerblading rinks , golf course. But there is an artificial stream that runs through the park with some pagados. You can hear the frogs serenading each other in the stream. I sat watched the kids play. I've had some great times in my central park. The one back home. Near another artifical pond. Where I was rescued once upon a time, by my sorceress.I am going to need a nature fix soon. Growing up near several parks and the ocean. I think of the haven they provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment