Thursday, May 7, 2009

a very long short week

Well, the days dragged till Friday. The lonliness got really bad for me. I sent out e mails and texts and got some of the vintage commeraderie I was missing. The story is going well. My Korean is going well. It's just constant work to keep it up. My Korean friends say I am doing well and for a guy who has only been here since January I am doing really well.

Missing time lost in rhyme
A sharpened blade and inked quill
Fall into rhythym as patterns chime
Forcing myself with time to kill

A vintage laugh a remeberence
of friends and lovers past
heals the little hurts of severence
for only one thing will ever last

so in this stanza I write of things
so close and deep in mind
for the poet word oft stings
when to the past he's kind

No comments:

Post a Comment