Wednesday, May 27, 2009

W -T you get the idea

It's amazing how when you have been teaching kids long enough, you talk slower, I tend to get down on one knee to make eye contact. You also start getting into the arguing mindset of a ten year old. "You're ugly." a student will say. And even though I am not hurt by it part of me wants to stick out my tongue and go " Well you're short." Luckily I'm not that childish. My Hogwan owner asked me to stop using Korean in my classes. I told him I have to use a little. Especially the booming stonebreaking voice yelling Hajima (stop that). But after all these months of using Korean in class I have to stop, and I still can't get an English only policy. Louie one of my better speakers has been really acting up and being disruptive. He actually kicked me. I blocked it and that shocked him. Just was a hard day.

No comments:

Post a Comment