Tuesday, May 5, 2009

the long weekend

Well I am back to the grind after a four day siesta. I went to the Dragon Jewel Bhuddist temple with Sam and Tanya. The temple is beautiful and is just screaming for a prolonged fight scene. I hope soon to get my pics up from my camera. Where you can all see bits of the places I have roamed to. Chin Teh had his second child. A boy, So I may be without him for the rest of this week. Picked up a few things and just relaxed. I also started to teach some of the local Why-people escrima. Really missed home on Tuesday night. But I got a crew and folks who look out for each ohter. People needed places to crash, emergency cash. I like being the paladin. Poetry is coming slowly. Still miss the sky, my sorceress and ease in speaking. I got to go "Once more into the fray" but will add more as things come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment